You can choose not to provide us with any information at any time, but doing so may prevent you from using certain or all features of our website if the information is necessary for using those features. Such features may include, but are not limited to, communicating with other users.
By becoming a member of this website, you agree to receive email communication from us. You can opt out of receiving some messages, such as promotional messages, understanding that it may take us a reasonable amount of time to process your opt-out request. You may not be able to opt out of transactional emails, messages about your account, and service messages.
Our website is intended for users 18 years old and above. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children or anyone under the age of 18.
Information We Collect
We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or while using our service, including your name, address, email address, phone number, payment method information, and any information about yourself, activities, and interests that you enter while using our service.
Information like your IP address, device ID, browser type, language, access times, referring website address, and the content of any undeleted cookies from us in your browser may also be collected automatically.
Third party advertising companies and service providers may also collect information from our users about their interaction with advertisements posted on our site. We will never provide personal information to third parties.
Information You Provide
Any personal information, photographs, and content you post on our website while using our service is governed by our Terms of Service and must follow the rules and guidelines listed within them.
Any information you post in your public profile may be visible on publicly viewable webpages or within search results. We're not responsible for who reads this information or what others do with this information.
You can access any information we collect or you provide any time until your account has been deleted.
How We Use Your Information
The information we collect from you is used to improve our website, service, and any advertisements listed on our site. We may collect or use your information directly, or through a third party vendor, who will only use your information to perform services for us.
We may also use your information to:
- Communicate with you about our product or any other products or service we think will interest you
- Provide you with customer service and manage your account
- Analyze your use of our website and service to improve your experience and our products
- Create and develop content and advertising that's relevant and of interest to you on our sites or in our advertising on other sites
- Track ads and perform website analytics
- Enforce the rules and guidelines of our Terms of Service
- Process your payments for any subscriptions or payments made through our website
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We'll never share your personal information with others except through the following circumstances:
- Third parties that are performing services on our behalf related to your account or use of this website. They will only have access to your information related to the service they are performing for us. They will not be able to share your personal information or use it for any reason other than the services they are contracted to perform for us.
- For a subpoena, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or a government agency
- To defend against legal claims or to exercise our legal rights
- In connection with the sale of our business
- To deliver or develop targeted advertising and report on your interactions with advertising
We may also use or share non-personal information or personal information that is in non-human readable form to improve our service or analyze the performance of our service.
We will always take any necessary and appropriate measures to protect your personal information from being accessed or disclosed inappropriately. But please always use caution when using this website or service and sharing any personal information online as we cannot guarantee your personal information, communications with other members, searches, or other information will always remain secure.
Interest-Based Online Advertising and Google Analytics
This section of our Privacy Notice provides details about interest-based online advertising (also called "targeted advertising", “remarketing”, or "behavioral advertising"), Google Analytics, and your choices with respect to this type of advertising.
We use Google Analytics’ 3rd-party audience data such as age, gender and interests to better understanding the behavior of our customers and work with companies that collect information about your online activities to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences. For example, you may see certain ads on this website or other websites because we contract with Google and other similar companies to target our ads based on information we or they have collected, including information that was collected through automated means (such as cookies and web beacons). These companies also use automated technologies to collect information when you click on our ads, which helps track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
You may opt out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and edit or opt-out your Google Display Network ads’ preferences at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. Because those opt-out and preference control pages are specific to the individual browser used to visit it, and because that page is not operated by Secret Benefits, we are unable to perform the opt-outs on your behalf.